Be an exceptional recruitment ambassador with HR Consultancy
The staff at HR Consultancy are proud to work here. As a recruitment business we want to do things differently: to have the customer, not the fee, at the heart of what we do. Clients that partner with HR Consultancy do so because they trust us. We work with businesses of all sizes and across multiple markets and are proud to report a year on year expansion of our client base.
Your knowledge of the recruitment industry, your possession of the right skills and your belief in your own ability could be what we, and our customers, are looking for. If you have a ‘customer first’ mentality then we would want you to use your influencing and business development skills to provide an exceptional level of service.
Working with us, you will be an integral part of our vision and strategy where growth, success and progression will go hand in hand with training, support and development. The current team at HR Consultancy are all passionate about the customer but they are also entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and dedicated to the brand. We are also an upbeat and supportive team, and this has created a success-orientated sales culture that we are rightly proud and protective of. We balance professionalism with good fun from time to time in an environment that inspires and encourages new ideas.
- Build your client base through outbound business development
- Deliver an HR Consultancy level of service to all of your customers – Focus on the customer, not the fee
- Manage your business pipeline to deliver above target and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Take control of your own career and potential – this is a ‘self-responsibility’ business
- Manage your own time and market with our flexi-time opportunities and supportive technological solutions
- You will have a minimum of 6 months experience as 360 degree recruitment consultant
- Experience educating clients on the merits of using you as a recruitment partner
- Experience with cold calling new businesses and proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You will be an independent, hardworking, self-starter who will not wait to be ‘told’. You will be a pro-active ‘go getter’
- You will have strong communication and persuasive skills with the ability to provide comprehensive solutions to existing and prospective clients
Don’t be ‘just a great recruitment consultant’ at the competition, be an exceptional recruitment ambassador with HR Consultancy. Call Kirsty Leggate on 0141 353 8373 or Apply Here.