Position: Pensions Administrator (6mth Contract Role)
Salary: Equivalent to £12.64 per hour
HR Consultancy are working with a leading insurance and risk management firm based in Glasgow city centre to recruit for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join them for a 6 month contract.
Please note, this role has an immediate start. Candidates applying should be immediately available for work.
Providing a full pensions administration service to clients and customers, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a high standard of day to day client delivery
- Planning, prioritising and delivering administration activities for your own portfolio of clients
- Participating in client visits and presentations
- Participating in team meetings
- Understanding the fee basis for clients to work on
- Identifying additional feeing opportunities
- Writing and updating scheme specific procedure manuals, rules and documentation
- Complying with corporate requirements including SOX controls and data security policy
- Report identified risks to the Operations Director and / or Compliance Director
The successful candidate will have solid pensions administration experience including:
- Experience of exposure to technical issues relating to pension scheme legislation
- Good understanding of data protection, Inland Revenue Limits, rules and regulations
- Knowledge of pensions administration systems
- First class numeracy and literacy skills.
Please send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Jackie Shields via email at email@example.com or apply online.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.