HR Consultancy is currently recruiting for a well-known, established accountancy firm based in Glasgow. The firm is delighted to offer an experienced Tax Manager an opportunity to join their successful team during an exciting period of growth.
The role would report to the senior manager and client partners. It is heavily compliance and advisory based, which would involve you over seeing a large and varied client portfolio.
Your role would involve:
- Reviewing differing tax returns including personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate
- Reviewing general advisory ad-hoc work
- Recognising and advising on planning points for clients
- Using solid knowledge of important legislations to guide and educate your colleagues and identifying when further consultation is required.
- Corresponding with HMRC regarding potential self-assessment tax returns
- Dealing with requests from client partners on planning opportunities and respond with appropriate information through researched and documented alternatives
The ideal candidate will be:
At a managerial level in their current role and be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified. You will also have solid technical skills and experience and you must be able to provide key technical support to both the client partners and the technically challenging client base.
If you would like some more information on this role, then please do not hesitate to contact Fiona in our specialist practice team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141 353 8361.