HR Consultancy is delighted to be working alongside a fantastic organisation in their search for a Senior Finance Administrator. This position is a key role within their accountancy function and will involve a variety of tasks on a day to day basis. My client is seeking someone that is able to turn their hand to different duties and would have a willingness to learn areas they are not experienced in.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Overseeing running and management of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
· Communicate effectively and build relationships both internally and externally
· Establish and maintain clear and professional payroll processes
· Accounts payable including checking and processing invoices
· Monitor weekly supplier runs
· Assist with company billing
· Prepare monthly journals
· VAT returns
· Month end management accounts
· Ad hoc duties as and when
· Be experienced working with accounts preparation
· Be hard-working, determined and willing to assist with a variety of tasks
· Have professional communication skills
· Be IT literate in MS office packages
· An understanding of payroll processes would be a distinct advantage
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied role within a family feel organisation.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Eilidh Black via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
We pride ourselves as a business that is focused on helping people develop their careers and helping businesses succeed through the acquisition of great talent. Whether you are a client or candidate we are ambitious for your success and are passionate about offering you a great customer experience.