Position: Recruitment Consultant (Office Services / Commercial)
Do you have experience of recruiting in a commercial environment? Would you fit into a hardworking, successful and positive team? If you are interested in a career in a fast paced, sometimes challenging but always busy environment, then read on!
Due to consistent success and year on year growth, an extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Office Services Team in Glasgow, to specialise in permanent recruitment.
The successful candidate will be working within one of our fastest growing divisions which is firmly recognised as a clear leader within the Office Services market in Glasgow. You will also be joining one of Glasgow’s leading recruitment brands.
You will have the opportunity to work in close conjunction with our Managing Consultant which will allow you to benefit from an extensive existing client portfolio and long-standing relationships.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be involved in all aspects of a 360 Recruitment Consultant role including maximising revenue within the existing client base whilst continuously striving to develop business opportunities with new clients. As a Permanent Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Business development – making calls to both existing and new clients to establish relationships
- Meeting with clients face to face to build relationships
- Negotiating with clients and candidates
- Building your network of candidates and excelling in candidate management
- Utilising social media, marketing campaigns and advertising to attract suitable candidates
- Interviewing candidates to screen and assess suitability
- Marketing of candidates
- Adding value to both clients and candidates
- Working in a positive, driven environment.
You will be:
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Sales focused, and able to deliver a quality service to both clients and candidates
- Target driven
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident with telephone based and face to face sales
- Able to multi-task
We are looking for Consultants who have a proven track record in recruitment agencies, experienced recruitment sales professionals who can demonstrate a highly passionate and energetic approach to both existing and new business opportunities.
You will have the gravitas to operate successfully in an office services market requiring the ability to forge long term working relationships with key industry figures. You will be a resilient, professional and driven individual who can share the core values of HR Consultancy.
In return, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary, commission and benefits package coupled with a hard-working and friendly working environment.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
For further information, please contact Jackie MacGregor on 0141 375 1034 or send your CV to email@example.com
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.