HR Consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join one of Scotland’s leading Independent Property firms.
You will work collaboratively with the team building strong relationships with their clients and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
- Managing phone calls and queries
- Greeting clients
- Provide administrative support
- Diary Management
- Stock Management
- Taking Client’s to view properties when needed
- Helping teams with general administration
- Office organisation and overseeing reception area.
Key Skills and experience required:
- Experience in Office Administration
- Previous experience in reception duties
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- A full clean driving license is essential
To be successful for this role you will be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hardworking and able to work to tight deadlines. This role also requires the successful candidate to hold a full driver’s license due to the potential of meeting Client’s at properties.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Samantha Gardner via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Please follow me on LinkedIn for latest job roles and market updates.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Please note, due to level of response, we are only able to contact the candidates who match our client’s specifications.