Brand new and exciting opportunity for an experience Operations Manager to join a Global Market Research company, with an established set up in Glasgow city centre.
This role is ideal for someone who is currently working in a similar capacity, managing the day to day operations of a team of Line Managers and Telephony Advisors. Ideally, you will come from a highly targeted, metrics driven environment and have experience driving and coaching high performing employees within this culture.
• Providing strong and effective leadership to a team of outbound Market Research advisors
• Driving a high performing culture
• Taking all ownership for incoming lead data, the conversion of this data and research activity
• Internal stakeholder management and reporting to a Head of Function on all local activity
• Ability to create and deliver continuous improvement initiatives
• Acting as a coach for both Research Team Managers and Research Advisors
• Creating a culture of support, trust and empowerment
• Oversee the daily workload and activity
• Drive high standards to ensure information is captured accurately and in a timely fashion by all Research Advisors
• University Degree qualified
• Previous experience in a similar Operations Manager capacity
• Excellent people leadership skills
• Strong coaching abilities
• Results orientated, with experience working in a metric driven environment
• Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
• Capable user of Microsoft Excel
It is a fantastic opportunity for the right person this sounds like you, please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo below.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency