We have an exciting opportunity to join this prestigious city centre based financial services company working as an Administrator within the PPI Operations team. Your duties will be varied as will your workload and we need people who believe in delivering excellence first time for customers. Although this role is temporary there is no end date with a vision for this to be ongoing for over a year.
Salary: £8.60 per hour
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Hours per week: Monday to Wednesday 6.45pm to 6.45am
Contract: Indefinite Temporary - likely to be minimum 1 year.
• Completing daily processing tasks
• Gathering information from various sources
• Data entry and Administration
• Lettering customers’ and clients’ as business requires
• Organise and prioritise daily workflow
• Ad-hoc duties as required i.e. filing, photocopying, scanning documents
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills:
• Experience within an administration role is essential
• Extremely thorough with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work on own initiative, ensuring adherence to policy & procedures.
• Performance driven and the ability to meet and exceed targets.
• Strong team player, with a supportive attitude towards sharing and adopting best practice.
We pride ourselves as a business that is focused on helping people develop their careers and helping businesses succeed through the acquisition of great talent. Whether you are a client or candidate we are ambitious for your success and are passionate about offering you a great customer experience.