HR Consultancy have been appointed by to recruit a National account manager to join a dynamic team. This is fantastic time to join a growing business who are highly regarded in their sector and invest significant time in their staff development.
You will be an integral part of the team and be responsible for managing product sales across key clients nationwide
To apply for this role, you must have the drive and desire to succeed in a target driven environment! You will be provided with ongoing industry leading training to allow you to develop a long-lasting career.
What will the role involve?
• Effectively delivering against our business plans with our strategic brand partners
• Developing new sales strategies for new & existing product ranges
• Client review meetings at their offices
• Business planning with other departments
• Can confidently present product/ services to existing and prospective clients
• Developing new channel strategies
• Forecasting sales and pipeline figures
• Manage product promotions depending on supply
• All day to day account management duties
What do you need to bring to be considered for the role?
• Previous experience in a Field/ commercial Account management role
• Good communicator and administrator
• Knowledge of Category Management
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – particularly PowerPoint
• Ability to work cross-sell & upsell-sell
• Effective Project Manager
• Ability to travel throughout the UK
• Experience in working with major food stores & suppliers
• Clean Driving License
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £34,000 – £40,000 DOE with bonus opportunities
Location: Glasgow City centre based
Benefits: Car allowance (Full UK driving license essential)
If you have a natural fare for sales coupled with an enthusiastic and energetic presence then HR Consultancy would like to speak to you.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company that promotes self-development then this is it! This position is moving quickly to interview stage so apply now to hear more!
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply now’ link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.