HR Consultancy have been appointed by our reputable client to recruit a Multilingual Customer Support Manager join their highly successful team. This is fantastic time to join a growing business who are highly regarded in their sector and invest significant time in their staff development.
In order to apply for this role you must have strong people management experience, working in a customer focused role.
You must be fluent in at least two European languages (ideally Spanish and Italian or French and German).
• Manage a team of customer support advisors
• Ensure that the team’s activities meet client set SLA’s
• Work to ensure that a high quality standard is set
• Work closely along side team members to coach, mentor and develop individual skill sets
• Deal with escalated customer queries, delivering an outstanding level of customer service
• Attend client review meetings and assist with SLA production
• Encourage a culture of self-accountability, ownership and pro-activeness
• Encourage customer support with an international focus and strong use of languages
• Identify opportunities for improved efficiency and quality of the customer support function
• Provide management information to senior leadership teams
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity you require:
• Excellent people management skills with at least 3 years in a leadership role
• Previous experience working in a customer facing role, ideally working towards key SLA’s
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Fluency in two European languages
• Ideally a background in handling escalated customer queries
Due to the location of this role, your own transport would be beneficial and free parking is available on site. There is also local public transport available.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo via email at email@example.com or apply online.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.