- Do you want to work with some the best known brands in Scotland?
- Are you a people manager who has achieved considerable success motivating your team to meet challenging business targets?
- Do you have experience within a service-obsessed environment that you love but is lacking in financial reward?
- Can you build valuable and trusting external business relationships that really matter?
Shona Preston, our Associate Director for Major Accounts, would love to meet you.
The HR Consultancy Major Accounts team is a leading provider of volume recruitment services to leading Scottish brands in Financial Services, Insurance and Utilities. Based in our Glasgow office and providing coverage across Scotland, the team have had a record breaking 2017 so far. This achievement means that we need a first-class Delivery Manager to join our business.
In this role, you will become a key part of the HR Consultancy team and will:
- Manage a team of recruitment consultants and resourcers towards challenging delivery targets on volume recruitment campaigns for our clients.
- Work to build strong and trusting relationships with clients in a variety of different sectors across the UK.
- Take overall responsibility for project management of client campaigns including requirements gathering, sourcing, onboarding, performance management and issue management.
- Become part of an experienced management team and contribute to business projects where required.
Before you apply, here is a bit more about what we are looking for.
- You must be able to demonstrate extensive experience managing a high-performance team within a target-driven environment that involves multiple forms of activity.
- You must possess a strong analytical mind with the ability to identify key themes and present this information back to a variety of audiences.
- This experience can be from the service or sales industry – and recruitment experience is not necessary. This could be contact centre, field sales, inside sales, or in-fact any other where high-performance is possible.
- You will have recently been managing multiple projects involving a large team, preferably with accountability to stakeholders who are outside of your business.
About us - we are a multi-sector recruitment agency & business based in Glasgow City Centre. Our friendly, ambitious, and sociable team work across multiple industries with people who want to be successful to develop their career and business who really understand why recruitment is linked to success.
If you are interested in more information, call Shona Preston on 0141 353 1133 or email email@example.com.