My client is currently looking for an IT Technician to come in on temporary cover initially for 2 weeks with the potential for an extension.
Based in Livingston, there are good transport links via public transport and Motorway.
- Providing 1st Line support for over 300 users
- Undertake network administration task as directed
- Assist in diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on ICT hardware and software.
- To install and maintain bespoke software for various departments and escalate faults to third parties.
- Resolve IT problems – software and peripheral equipment.
- Provide software and training support to users.
- Provide recommendations for the development and enhancement of the ICT service.
- Evaluate the suitability of software to support business processes.
- May be required to place orders as directed.
- Expected to maintain a range of IT Systems, Office and Windows 7, Active Directory (AD)
- Maintain IT procedures and standards
- Will have good problem solving skills
- Flexible in approaching new tasks
- HNC or equivalent experience working within IT.