HR Consultancy is looking for an experienced personal lines sales advisor to join our broking client in Glasgow.
The ideal candidate will need to handle both inbound and outbound calls. Outbound objective will be to contact customers on an outbound dialer and convert leads through the use of effective communication and persuasion skills. To ensure targets are achieved in terms of sales, productivity and quality, whilst maximizing every opportunity to upsell additional products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Maximize all revenue generating opportunities whilst providing an efficient, professional service to customers
• Upsell additional products on those calls which are converted to sales including home, motor and travel insurance risks
• Input customer data into the computer system during and following call.
• Meeting quality standards including adherence to call script, FCA compliance and error rates in inputting data
• Operate within productivity measures
• Treat customers fairly and professionally at all times
• Minimum 2 years personal lines insurance sales experience
• Conveys information in a clear, structured and understandable manner
• Strong negotiating skills
• Experience in a target sales orientated environment
• Good Computer skills
• Able to work under pressure and to meet targets
• Works efficiently with both speed and accuracy when performing tasks
• Concentrates on the task in hand
• Ability to stick to the rules and comply with tight regulations and procedures
• Demonstrates success in a competitive environment
• Adapts well to change
• Conscious of the business need to make a profit
• Demonstrates commitment
• Willing to develop close work relationships with colleagues and customers
• Remains calm and focused when working under pressure
• Persuasive and self-assured in dealing with customers
• Resilient – remains positive when faced by obstacles
• Sociable and builds rapport easily
• Prepared to take the time to listen and consider others opinions
• Adapts behaviour to suit different situations
The successful candidates will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
For more information on this role, please call Elaine McCrink or Stuart McKenna for a confidential chat quoting reference 23429
We pride ourselves as a business that is focused on helping people develop their careers and helping businesses succeed through the acquisition of great talent. Whether you are a client or candidate we are ambitious for your success and are passionate about offering you a great customer experience.