German Senior Administrator
HR Consultancy has been appointed to recruit a Multilingual German/English Administrator on a permanent basis for a fantastic Financial Services client based in Glasgow City Centre.
You will provide the highest standards of accurate administration & data entry. You will review instructions received from Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants, accurately enter data and prepare policy documentation as required.
- Take personal responsibility for the Quality Control of your own work to ensure that the highest standards of delivery are achieved always.
- Book data and premiums information onto business systems within the Service Level Agreements
- Prepare required policy documentation
- Review and monitor all outsourced work elements
- Identify type and frequency of issues, track root cause analysis and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Undertake processing and control of Underwriting Support activities.
- Facilitate accurate processing of work
- Assist Credit Control with the management of credit referrals within agreed time limits
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience within an Admin or Processing role is essential
- Particularly experience of following written instructions, data entry and document/report drafting.
- Previous Commercial Insurance experience is preferred.
What you will receive in return:
- £18,500 – £21,500 salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Medical cover & Life Cover
- Subsidised gym membership & Other Corporate Benefits
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Chris Milne by applying via the link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency