HR Consultancy has been appointed to recruit a multilingual German/English Credit Controller on a permanent basis for a fantastic Financial Services client based in Glasgow City Centre.
Previous experience within Credit control or finance is advantageous but not essential. Excellent training will be provided for those with strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Customer Queries
• Cash allocations
• Sending out invoices and statements
• KPI Driven role
• Fluency in both English and German
• Customer Service orientated
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Ability to analyse large files and create pivot reports/ V-lookups from these.
• Organised and good time management skills.
What you will receive in return:
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
• Medical cover and Life Cover
• Subsidised gym membership & other corporate benefits
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Chris Milne by applying via the link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.