HR Consultancy are working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experience Fund Accountant Assistant Manager to join an industry leading banking group in Glasgow city centre!
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development!
The department is comprised of a number of different functions responsible for NAV production, monthly OEFA oversight controls and statutory and financial statements reporting services for UK Open Ended Investment Companies, Unit Trusts and UK administered SICAV’s and Dublin funds.
- To meet client KPI’s and service delivery commitments
- To plan, co-ordinate and manage the day to day client service delivery in accordance with agreed service level agreements, stated key performance indicators and regulatory requirements
- To take ownership for review and sign-off of team deliverables including:
- Daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations
- Year end and interim financial statements
- Distribution calculations
- Monthly trustee / control packs
- Management service charge calculations
- Yield calculations
- Total expense ratios
- ONS Returns
- Manage any ad-hoc projects as agreed with your Manager
- Assist manager in ensuring client and internal change is implemented with no detrimental impact to client service delivery
- Act as delegate to Manager during period of absence
Competencies required for the role:
- Fund Accounting and NAV experience or Investment Operational Management
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Delegation skills
- Solid numerical skills and accounting knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- pControl experience or previous exposure
If you are looking for a modern supportive environment, future career progression opportunity and to join a friendly and welcoming team then please apply below!
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland