Are you an experienced Customer Service Team Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge?
Would you like to work for a market leader in their industry?
Have you always wanted to work for a strong brand who have a modern city centre based office and a fantastic benefits package?
If so, please get in touch below!
The ideal candidate would be a strong people manager, who comes from a customer service background and who is able to manage a diverse team of highly successful customer service professionals. You will be the type of person who takes pride in your team and who loves contributing to the success of the company, as this is a highly reputable brand.
• Motivate team and support the delivery of key operational objectives
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement
• Acting as a hands on manager who can support the development of the team and their skill set
• Monitoring team and individual performance
• Working closely with the Operational Manager to ensure overall departmental objectives are met
• Ensuring customer expectations are exceeded
• Ensure training and coaching methods delivered in line with company procedures
• Act as the first point of contact for all internal and external escalations
• Ensure that customer demands are being met promptly by focusing on resource allocation and workload management
• Support all internal and external audit activity
• Previous experience working as a Team Leader/ Manager within a customer service environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible and professional approach
• Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
• Ability to deliver constructive feedback to team members
• Excellent attitude and work ethic
This is a rarely available role with an excellent employer. The package on offer includes a salary of between £27,000-32,000 (depending on experience) and a full range of benefits including pension contribution, healthcare and product allowance.
If interested, please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo below.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency