HR Consultancy has been appointed by our client, a respected and successful organisation, to recruit an experienced Cashroom Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a legal background to join a successful organisation where progression and development is encouraged.
Your main responsibilities include-
· Processing client & firm postings
· Processing expense claims
· Raising payments & cheques
· Processing electronic payments/lodging and uplifting from various online banks.
· Processing telephone card payments.
· Creating new clients on computer system
· Allocating payment to fees
· Reconciliation of client balances
· Working with various IT systems
· Have previous experience working in a busy finance role
· Have an understanding of Legal legislation and how this relates to the finance division
· Possess excellent numerical skills- high level of attention to detail
· Present a professional image and provide high quality service to clients
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Eilidh Black via email at email@example.com or apply online.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
We pride ourselves as a business that is focused on helping people develop their careers and helping businesses succeed through the acquisition of great talent. Whether you are a client or candidate we are ambitious for your success and are passionate about offering you a great customer experience.