HR Consultancy are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-established CA firm in Aberdeen, for experienced Auditors to join their successful and growing team. Currently enjoying a significant period of financial success, this firm is eager to expand their team and continue to provide an excellent individual and professional service.
This role offers the successful candidates an excellent opportunity to work with a large portfolio of clients, while further developing their career. The ideal candidates will be ICAS/ACCA Qualified, with significant Audit experience gained in a practice environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Managing a team of Auditors, from the planning to the completion of Audits.
• Provide support to Audit teams, whilst delegating work effectively.
• Work closely with senior management across the business.
• Review the work of junior staff members, providing support and feedback when necessary.
• Arrange and conduct client meeting on a regular basis
Skills and Experience Required:
• ACCA/ICAS Qualified
• Significant Audit experience gained within a practice environment
• Experience of managing a team and delegating responsibilities
• Ability to manage workload effectively while meeting regular deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Auditor to further process their career with a firm who actively promotes work life balance. If you are interested in this unique opportunity please apply below or contact Heather Townsend for more information.
We pride ourselves as a business that is focused on helping people develop their careers and helping businesses succeed through the acquisition of great talent. Whether you are a client or candidate we are ambitious for your success and are passionate about offering you a great customer experience.