HR Consultancy is currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Organisation based near Glasgow who is offering an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Tax Specialist to join the business at Assistant Manager level.
Competitive salary and benefits offered to the successful candidate.
Your role would involve:
- Preparation of Corporate Income Tax returns for the UK and review of returns across other EMEA regions
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly corporate income tax provision under UK and US GAAP
- Support and assist the Tax Director with research, planning, development and implementation of tax minimization strategies
- Preparation and Review of VAT returns
- Review of all UK Tax compliance
- Responsibility for ensuring the expat tax process is managed efficiently
- Tax advice when requested
The ideal candidate will be:
At Assistant Manager level in their current role and be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified with vast experience gained in Corporate Tax, VAT or Custom Duties. You will have solid technical skills and experience and you must be able to provide key technical support across the regions.
Knowledge of UK, US and European tax is preferred.
Language skills in German, French, Italian or Dutch would be advantageous although not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with opportunities for growth.
If you would like some more information on this role, then please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HR Consultancy.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.