HR Consultancy is excited to be working in partnership with a growing and successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Glasgow who have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, Qualified Accountant to join the firm as Accounting Services Manager where you will lead and manage a team of accountants and trainees whilst supporting the growth and development of the client portfolio. Fantastic future career progression with the opportunity to progress in future.
Assistant Manager opportunity is also available and applications will be accepted from recently Qualified individuals.
- CA or ACCA qualified Accountant with strong general practice background
- Ability to make decisions
- Management experience is essential
- Good organisational skills
- Strong Communicator
- Responsibility for a large portfolio of charity clients as well as sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Review client files on a regular basis where you will spot opportunities to further support clients and provide excellent service
- The accounting team are responsible for offering a variety of services including; Finalising Accounts, Management Accounts, Tax Computations and VAT returns
- Regular visits to client premises
- Management of the Accounting team including coaching and mentoring employees and managing work flow